MADRONA FIBER ARTS WINTER RETREAT
FEBRUARY 15-18, 2018
Hotel Murano, Tacoma, Washington
MADRONA CHARITY EFFORTS RESULTS
We are thrilled to announce that you donated an impressive $13,316 to our Madrona Charity Partners – more than ever before!
We have long supported these exceptional charities: MSF/Doctors without Borders, Heifer International and the Global Fund for Women because:
- They help people who need them without regard to politics,
- They build equality and participation in society to create a more just and sustainable world.
- Their work is life giving and will benefit the next generation that follows.
And we were excited that you used our new online donation process. Just about half of the funds raised came through the online option with a special Madrona page on each charity’s website. In this way you could donate whenever you wanted through out the Madrona Retreat and the week following through links on the Charity Efforts button at the top of the Madrona website home page.
We are grateful that the generous spirit of the Madrona Community shines around the world and we are making a difference to people in need.
In addition, you donated an impressive 231 knitted hats, scarves, sweaters, mittens, slippers and much more that we are delivering to our local charity Caring for Kids.
Another fabulous Madrona is in the works for 2018
We are thankful each year for the joy that overflows as you walk through the doors and into the community called Madrona. You set the Rotunda buzzing with sharing, laughter, catching up with friends and making new ones. We don’t want you to miss a minute of Madrona.
Be sure to save FEBRUARY 15-18, 2018
- Watch our website and sign up for our Mailing List if you have not already. We will keep you informed.
- Sneak Previews will begin in August.
- The full 2018 Class Schedule and Registration Information will be on our website in late October.
- Class Registration will open in November
- Hotel Murano Reservations will open when class registration opens in November. No reservations will be accepted prior to then.
- Remember, there is always a lot to do at Madrona that is free. Join in the fun even if you are not registered. Everyone is welcome and there are NO ENTRY FEES.
We are grateful that you want to come home to Madrona each year and share its magic with your ever widening circle of friends.
Stay well and keep on being who you are. We will see you at Madrona!