MADRONA FIBER ARTS WINTER RETREAT
FEBRUARY 14-17, 2019
Hotel Murano, Tacoma, Washington
MADRONA CHARITY EFFORTS RESULTS
We ARE THRILLED TO ANNOUNCE THAT YOU DONATED AN IMPRESSIVE $10,575.41 FOR OUR CHARITY PARTNERS: MSF/Doctors without Borders, The Global Fund for Women, and Heifer International.
Just about half of the funds raised came through our online option that went directly to each Madrona Charity of your choice. We are grateful that the generous spirit of the Madrona Community shines around the world and we are making a difference to people in need.
We are also proud that you donated 301 knitted hats, sweaters, scarves, mittens, slippers and much more that we are delivering to our local charity, Caring for Kids.
ANOTHER FABULOUS MADRONA IS IN THE WORKS FOR 2019
We are thankful each year for the joy that overflows as you walk through the doors and into the community called Madrona. You set the Rotunda buzzing with sharing, laughter, catching up with friends and making new ones. We don’t want you to miss a minute of Madrona.
Be sure to save February 14-17, 2019
- Watch our website and sign up for our Mailing List if you have not already. We will keep you informed.
- Sneak Previews will begin in August.
- The full 2019 Class Schedule and Registration Information will be on our website in late October.
- Class Registration will open in November.
- Hotel Murano Reservations will open when class registration opens in November. No reservations will be accepted prior to then.
- Remember, there is always a lot to do at Madrona that is free. Join in the fun even if you are not registered. Everyone is welcome and there are NO ENTRY FEES.
We are grateful that you want to come home to Madrona each year and share its magic with your ever-widening circle of friends.
Stay well and keep on being who you are. We will see you at Madrona!