MADRONA FIBER ARTS WINTER RETREAT
FEBRUARY 16-19, 2017
Hotel Murano, Tacoma, Washington
ANOTHER FABULOUS MADRONA IS IN THE WORKS!
We are thankful each year for the joy that overflows as you walk through the doors and into this community called Madrona. You set the Rotunda buzzing with sharing, laughter, catching up with friends and making new ones. We don’t want you to miss a minute of Madrona.
Be sure to save FEBRUARY 16-19, 2017
NOTE: This is the 3rd weekend in February. Because of leap year our Madrona dates are a little later and we jump ahead to the 3rd weekend in February along with the President’s Day holiday weekend. Madrona is always held over the US President’s Day holiday weekend.
We have some surprises in store for you at Madrona 2017 and we can’t wait to tell you about them. Here’s how everything will roll out.
- Sneak Previews will come at the end of July and another in August.
- The 2017 Program Overview will be posted in late September.
- The full 2017 Madrona Class Schedule and Registration Information will be on our website in late October so you will have time to review it before registration opens.
- Class Registration will open in November.
- Hotel Murano Reservations will open when class registration opens in November. No reservations will be accepted prior to then.
- Remember, there is always a lot to do at Madrona that is free. Join in the fun even if you are not registered. Everyone is welcome and there are no entry fees.
We are grateful that you want to come home to Madrona each year and share it’s magic with your ever widening circle of friends.
Be sure to watch our website. We will post everything right here and also send notices to our email list. To sign up for our email list click on “Mailing List” above if you have not done so already or have a email address change. We will keep you informed.
If you have questions, please click on “contact us” above and you will be able to email questions or phone us.
Don’t be confused – we have left some of the Madrona 2016 information in the website Table of Contents at the left. These will disappear as we update with 2017 Madrona information.
Stay well and keep on being who you are! We will see you at Madrona
February 16-19, 2017