Hotel Murano reservations will open on Tuesday Morning
November 18, 2014 PST
Instructions to make Hotel Murano Reservations – Read Carefully
- Reservations will be taken ONLY online from this page on the Madrona website. No phone reservations will be taken.
- Online reservations will open when the BIG GREEN BUTTON appears below on this page Tuesday morning, November 18th.
- Click on the BIG GREEN BUTTON which will take you to the Hotel Murano special webpage set up with reduced room rates specifically for Madrona attendees.
- After you select your dates and room type, keep clicking on NEXT to the page to enter your name and other information, To make the process go quickly say you are booking for 1 person only and enter your information as the primary quest. Others that share your room can listed with the hotel later.
BIG GREEN BUTTON GOES HERE
Hotel Wait List and Help
Wait list and help requests will be taken by email only. Email Adrienne Manning with “Madrona” in the subject line:
Your requests will be responded to in order and Adrienne will get to everyone she receives an email from. We will post information about alternate hotels when the Hotel Murano is full.
Hotel Murano Special Rates for Madrona Winter Retreat Attendees
- You are responsible for making your own hotel reservation. We recommend that you do not wait to make your reservation as they go quickly.
- We have a large block of rooms at the Hotel Murano for Madrona attendees. The special rates listed below are guaranteed until January 28, 2015 or until the Madrona rooms are sold out. See below for description of rooms, special rates and other information
- If you wish to come a few days before the Winter Retreat or stay later these rates will apply to dates from February 9-18, 2015
- Free internet access is included in the room rate for all Madrona guests.
- Hotel Murano is non-smoking.
- Special rooms for disabled guests are available by request.
- You will receive a confirmation of your online reservation by return email.
The following special rates at the Hotel Murano are for single occupancy. There is a $10 charge for each additional guest in a room. Free internet access is included in your room rate.
- Double Deluxe (2 double beds): $142 plus tax
- King Deluxe (1 king bed): $142 plus tax
- Double Patron (Secure floor, 2 double beds, continental breakfast): $172 plus tax
- King Patron (Secure floor, 1 king bed, continental breakfast): $172 plus
Obtaining a roommate: We recommend that if you want to find a roommate that you should check on Ravelry in the Madrona Fiber Arts group.