The Hotel Murano is full with Madrona Attendees
The Hotel Murano will keep a Wait List – see below for instructions to get on the Wait List, ask questions or get help with your reservation. NO PHONE CALLS TO THE HOTEL!
Other Local Hotels
- Holiday Inn Express – 4 blocks from the Murano: 253-272-2434
- Marriott Courtyard – 3 blocks from the Murano: 253-591-9100
- Best Western Tacoma Dome – light rail connection to the Murano: 253-272-7737
- Silver Cloud – Shuttle bus to the Murano: 253-272-1300
- Candlewood Inn and Suites – 10 minutes drive to the Murano: 253-584-0868
- La Quinta Inn and Suites: 253-383-0146
- Hampton Inn: 253-539-2288
- Clarion Inn: 253-475-5900
As the room availability in the block decreases you may not be able to find rooms available for all your dates. Do not despair. You can put yourself on the Wait List (see below) that the Hotel Murano keeps. There are many changes and cancellations that take place before the Retreat.
Murano Hotel Wait List and Help
Wait list and help requests will be taken by email only. Email Nichole Broughton at the email address below and include the phone number you can be reached at in the email. Put “Madrona” in the email subject line with the type of request – examples: “Madrona – Wait list”, “Madrona – Update Reservation”, “Madrona – Help”.
Your requests will be responded to in order received and Nichole will get to everyone she receives an email from.
Hotel Murano Special Rates for Madrona Winter Retreat Attendees
- You are responsible for making your own hotel reservation. We recommend that you do not wait to make your reservation as they go quickly.
- We have a large block of rooms at the Hotel Murano for Madrona attendees. The special rates listed below are guaranteed until January 30, 2019 or until the Madrona rooms are sold out. See below for description of rooms, special rates and other information
- If you wish to come a few days before the Winter Retreat or stay later these rates will apply to dates from February 11-20, 2019
- Free internet access is included in the room rate for all Madrona guests.
- Hotel Murano is non-smoking.
- Special rooms for disabled guests are available by request.
- You will receive a confirmation of your online reservation by return email.
The following special rates at the Hotel Murano are for single and double occupancy. There is a $10 charge for Triple occupancy and another $10 charge for Quad occupancy. Free internet access is included in your room rate.
- Double Deluxe (2 double beds): $145 plus tax
- King Deluxe (1 king bed): $145 plus tax
- Double Patron (Secure floor, 2 double beds, continental breakfast): $175 plus tax
- King Patron (Secure floor, 1 king bed, continental breakfast): $175 plus tax
- King Junior Suite (large room, 1 king bed, sitting area): $185 plus tax
- King Superior Suite (2 rooms, 1 king bed, 1 sofa sleeper, 2 baths): $265 plus tax applies for Double, Triple and Quad rate.
Obtaining a roommate: We recommend that if you want to find a roommate that you should check on Ravelry in the Madrona Fiber Arts group.